With an encompassing theme of "precision medicine starts here", The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2018 looks into disease treatment and prevention; in which each person's genetics, lifestyle and environment plays a unique role.
As the leading expo for molecular diagnostic professionals, AMP2018 is set to be quite the event! Join KMC Systems at the Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX this November 1-3rd. KMC will be at booth #218, we look forward to seeing you there!
Discover the latest advancements in research and advancements in molecular diagnostics, all previewed at the annual meeting. With more than 2000 world wide attendees, the expo is a great way to find an outsourcing partner for your next medical development, design or manufacturing project, and also a great way to connect with your colleagues, clients and vendors. If you have not done so already, there's still time to register for this must attend event!
AMP2018 registration includes access to:
- AMP 2018 Welcome Reception
- Scientific Sessions (Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics).
- Keynote Lecture by the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics
- Exhibit Hall featuring over 200 companies in the Molecular Diagnostics field
- Earn CE/CEU Credits (additional fee)
- Daily Poster Sessions featuring 400+ posters on Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, and Solid Tumors
- Free Continental Breakfast/Coffee Breaks/Lunch
- Experience a full day of Corporate Workshops on October 31 (not restricted to registered meeting attendees)
- World wide industry networking opportunities
While at the conference there are many special events to attend, including corporate workshops, international showcases, innovation spotlights, networking and social events.
One special event to take note of:
AMPlicons: A Practical Molecular Toolkit and Case Studies
Wednesday, October 31, 8:30am - 3:45pm
This course is designed for pathologists, residents, laboratory directors and technologists who have some prior exposure to molecular diagnostic testing. The course features introductory information about the state of the science as well as a series of case studies illustrating some of the most current principles and practices in the field of Molecular Pathology. Attendees from all career levels will benefit from this staple offering.
With only a few days and many events to partake in, make the most of your time and plan ahead. Want to have a discussion with the KMC Systems team? Please click here to schedule a meeting at the event! KMC will be at booth #218, stop by and let's discuss your next medical instrumentation project.
To learn more about KMC Systems' Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities, download our brochure