KMC Systems offers world-class medical contract manufacturing and engineering services for a wide range of medical instrumentation. The KMC360® program provides KMC customers with streamlined, customized, cost-saving solutions for complex medical manufacturing projects. Using over thirty years of experience, KMC has developed proven methodologies to design and manufacture complex medical instrumentation, such as:
- Molecular diagnostic systems
- Immunochemistry analyzers
- Surgical irrigation pumps
- Hemodialysis systems
- Therapeutic cell processors
Our medical contract manufacturing capabilities include:
- Turnkey Operations
Whether medical systems have just completed the design phase or have been in production elsewhere, we assume responsibility for the entire manufacturing process.
- Transition to Manufacturing
We apply our knowledge of medical instrument engineering and manufacturing to smooth the transition from design to full-scale production. We provide transition service for products developed externally and internally. Our engineering team use proven processes – including a proprietary Manufacturing Readiness Review checklist – to reduce time-to-market and eliminate unnecessary costs.
KMC Systems' lean manufacturing practices provide:
- Increased customer flexibility and greater responsiveness
- Lower costs and more efficient inventory turns
- Real-time identification and resolution of component and production challenges
Is your medical device ready for manufacturing? Download our Manufacturing Readiness Review Checklist to find out.