In less than 3 weeks industry leaders in molecular medicine will gather for the Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2016 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina. Today is the last day for advanced registration! If you haven't registered yet, you can do so right here:
Today is the last day to take advantage of advanced registration. Click here to register now.
Even if you miss the early registration special, you can still register to attend the annual meeting, network with colleagues and industry leaders, attend scientific sessions and workshops, and visit molecular diagnostic companies at the exhibit hall.
KMC Systems will be exhibiting at the event, among 200+ companies. Make sure to stop by KMC booth #203 and meet the team. If you are looking at contract manufacturing or engineering services for medical device design and development, KMC can help you set up your next project. Let us help you take your initial concept thru to a fully integrated system.
AMP2016 registration includes access to:
- AMP 2016 Welcome Reception
- Scientific Sessions (Genetics, Infectious Diseases, Hematopathology, Informatics, Tech Topics and more)
- Keynote Lecture by the recipient of the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics
- Exhibit Hall featuring 200+ exhibiting companies in the Molecular Diagnostics field
- Poster Sessions featuring 400+ posters on topics such as Genetics, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Hematopathology ,Tech Topics and more
- Free Continental Breakfast/Coffee Breaks/Lunch
- Specialty Lunches and Corporate Workshops
- Sessions on the emerging scientific research that is shaping precision medicine
- Information on new methods, tests and technologies that can enhance clinical care
- Networking opportunities with companies and colleagues from around the globe
The mobile app has not yet been released but you can check for updates and availability here. It is a great tool to schedule and manage your time at the show, allowing you to preview the days' events and exhibitor booth floor plan and optimize your time at the event.
To learn more about KMC Systems' Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities, download our brochure