This August 20-22nd, the 11th Annual Next Generation Dx Summit will convene in Washington, DC with more than 800 diagnostic professionals worldwide for emerging new technologies, insightful discoveries and valuable networking opportunities within the industry. Don't miss out; use the link and code below to register now and save on your registration.
KMC Systems is proud to be a Corporate Sponsor & Exhibitor at CHI's Next Generation Dx Summit. Be our guest and meet us in the Exhibit Hall at Booth #314. Save 10% now with Keycode 1980CS.* Register online to take advantage of these great savings!
With tremendous advancement in rapid and non-invasive testing, clinical sequencing, and cancer detection, this is an exciting time for the diagnostics industry. The Next Generation Dx Summit is a must-attend event with complete coverage of the most timely and important issues for the industry.
At this year's conference, KMC's invited speaker is Dr. Sally McFall, Director of Research of the Center for Innovation in Global Health Technologies (CIGHT) in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University. Dr. McFall posesses a broad background in molecular and clinical microbiology and extensive experience in technology development.
Presenting Sample-to-Result MDx in Less Than 15 Minutes in the Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Diseases sector on Wednesday August 21st at 3:40 pm, Dr. McFall will discuss how Point-of-care molecular diagnostics for infectious diseases are used to guide treatment decisions and improve outcomes. Minute Molecular Diagnostics, M2Dx, has developed fast sample prep and PCR technologies that enable sample-to-result turnaround times of less than 15 minutes. Functionality will be demonstrated with influenza and chlamydia assays.
Next Gen Dx Summit 2019 features:
- Meet major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics
- Stay up-to-date with a comprehensive overview of diagnostics
- The latest industry related announcements
- Review emerging technologies in the poster competition
- Choose from a range of in-depth short courses with topic experts
- View innovative products and novel platforms in the exhibit hall
- Network with 800+ attendees from around the world
- Hear breaking news on regulation and disruptive technologies in plenary sessions
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
Want to plan ahead, save time and schedule a meeting with KMC at the show? You can schedule a meeting for the conference here.
If you're looking for a medical contract manufacturer or to outsource medical device design and development, visit us at the Next Generation Dx Summit. Discover why leading medical instrumentation companies choose KMC Systems to collaborate and partner with, solving their most complex engineering and design challenges.
Join the discussion online via your social media networks!
Follow KMC Systems on Linked In and post about the event to your groups.
* You must mention the above keycode to receive this discount. Discount applies to new registrations only and is not valid for short course only registrations.