The Next Generation Dx Summit convenes more than 1,000 international diagnostic professionals for valuable networking and comprehensive programming spanning from clinical diagnostics to business strategy. Use the link and code below to register now and save $200. Be sure to stop by Booth #300 to visit the KMC Systems team in Washington, DC.
KMC Systems is proud to be a Corporate Sponsor & Exhibitor at CHI's Next Generation Dx Summit. Meet us in the Exhibit Hall at Booth #300. Save $200 now with Keycode 1780KMS.* Register online now or call CHI at +1 781-972-5400.
The Next Generation Dx Summit is a must-attend event with complete coverage of the most timely and important issues for the industry. Now in its ninth year, the Next Generation Dx Summit has grown to include novel immunotherapy biomarkers, cell-free DNA, companion diagnostics, infectious disease, point-of-care, pharmacy-based diagnostics, clinical NGS assays, commercialization, reimbursement, prenatal testing, circulating tumor cells, critical care, forensics, digital PCR, microfluidics, and microbiome diagnostics. You can view the final agenda here: NextGenerationDx.com.
Follow KMC Systems on Twitter and tweet about the event using #NGDx17
Next Gen Dx Summit 2017 features:
- The opportunity to partner with major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics
- A comprehensive, up-to-date view of diagnostics today
- The latest and most important industry announcements
- Review the latest technologies in the poster competition
- Choose from a range of in-depth short courses with topic experts
- View innovative products and novel platforms in the exhibit hall
- Network with 1,000+ attendees from around the world
- Hear late-breaking news on regulation and disruptive technologies in the plenary session
- Connect with attendees using CHI’s Intro-Net
Don't miss the 2017 plenary keynotes
Washington Insight: Policy and Prediction for Diagnostics
Co-Moderators: Bruce Quinn, M.D., Ph.D., Principal, Bruce Quinn Associates
Steven I. Gutman, M.D., Strategic Advisor, Regulatory Affairs, Illumina Inc
Mary Steele Williams, MNA, MT(ASCP)SM, CAE, Executive Director, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP)
Julie Khani, MPA, President, ACLA
Andrew C. Fish, J.D., Chief Strategy Officer, AdvaMed; Executive Director, AdvaMedDx
Michael J. Bennett, Ph.D., FRCPath, FACB, DABCC, President, AACC; Professor, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania; Evelyn Willing Bromley Endowed Chair in Clinical Laboratories & Pathology; Chief, Division of Laboratory Medicine; Director, Clinical Chemistry & Metabolic Disease Laboratories, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
J. Leonard Lichtenfeld, M.D., MACP, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society, Inc.
Technology Panel: Point-of-Care Diagnostics as a Disruptive Technology
Moderator: Christine C. Ginocchio, Ph.D., MT (ASCP), Vice President, Global Microbiology Affairs, bioMérieux; Vice President, Scientific and Medical Affairs, BioFire; Professor, Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine
Panelist: Kevin Hrusousky, Chairman & CEO, Quanterix
Additional Panelists to be Announced
View Keynote Details
We hope to see you at Next Gen Dx 2017 to talk about your upcoming medical device development and manufacturing projects!
Save $200 now with Keycode 1780KMS.* Register online now or call CHI at +1 781-972-5400.
* You must mention the above keycode to receive this discount. The discount is $200 off a commercial registration or $100 off an academic, government or hospital-affilated registration. Offer applies to new registrations only and can not be combined with any other offer. Separate registration is required to attend short courses. Discount is not valid on short course only registrations.