KMC Systems is thrilled to exhibit at and interact with hundreds of industry peers and other exhibitors at the upcoming Labroots virtual event. Register to attend this exciting online virtual trade show: The Labroots Clinical Diagnostics and Research Conference.
KMC was proud to exhibit at the recent Labroots Microbiology Virtual Event. If you missed it, you can visit the event recap on demand here! Check out microbiology webcasts, explore exhibitor booths, download brochures and white papers, plus check out the many discussions about advancements in the field of microbiology and laboratory automation.
KMC Systems is looking forward to the same level of insight and excitement at the Labroots Clinical Diagnostics and Research Virtual Conference. Register to attend on November 11-12th to learn about recent advances in clinical diagnostics, research and medicine while attending the event, and don't forget to stop by KMC's booth. You can interact with exhibitors via live chat too.
If you aren't already a member of Labroots, join now for free and register for the clinical diagnostics and research virtual event.
Topics for this year's Labroots Clinical Diagnostics and Research Conference include:
- Actions that can be taken to deliver quality results faster to clinicians
- Diagnostic tools used in the patient workups
- Evolution of laboratory testing in health and how it has impacted the patient
- Laboratory interventions that can reduce diagnostic errors
- Long term effects of certain surgeries in patients with diseases
- Explain levels of personalized medicine as it attempts to predict individual response to therapy
Conference participants can:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- Earn free CME and CE continuing education credits
Registration is free! Sign up today and engage with colleagues, industry peers, and visit hundreds of exhibitor booths.
Among the exhibitors, KMC Systems will have a virtual booth at the conference. Please visit our booth to chat with a member of the KMC team, view whitepapers, brochures, and learn more about KMC's capabilities in the medical device engineering and contract manufacturing industry.
If you are unable to attend the event and would like to learn more about KMC Systems, you can download the capabilities brochure here.