When a field changes and evolves at such a rapid rate, so must the engineering and design of clinical diagnostics instrumentation. Staying up to date on the latest technologies is paramount, and interacting with industry leaders is just one way to remain on the cutting edge of clinical diagnostics innovation.
KMC recently exhibited at a virtual tradeshow hosted by Labroots, a leading scientific social networking website and producer of educational virtual events and webinars. Besides displaying a virtual trade show booth, the KMC team interacted with hundreds of industry peers and other exhibitors at the virtual tradeshow for clinical diagnostics and research.
With a broad range of more than 25 guest speakers and various topics ranging from next gen sequencing, validation and verification of testings, and the FDA's perspective on analytical platforms, the event was engaging and educational.
If you missed the event, you can visit the event recap on demand here! Check out clinical diagnostics webcasts, explore exhibitor booths, download brochures and white papers, plus check out the many discussions about advancements in the field of clinical diagnostics and research.
If you aren't already a member of Labroots, join now for free and explore the clinical diagnostics and research virtual event.
Topics for this year's Labroots Clinical Diagnostics & Research Conference included:
- Actions that can be taken to deliver quality results faster to clinicians
- Diagnostic tools used in the patient workups
- Evolution of laboratory testing in health and how it has impacted the patient
- Laboratory interventions that can reduce diagnostic errors
- Long term effects of certain surgeries in patients with diseases
- Explain levels of personalized medicine as it attempts to predict individual response to therapy
Conference participants can:
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
- Earn free CME and CE continuing education credits
If you would like to learn more about KMC Systems, you can download the capabilities brochure here.