To thank you for your KMC Systems support, we’re giving you a free pass to the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting 2014, from July 27 to 31 at McCormick Convention Center in Chicago.
Why should you attend AACC 2014?
At the AACC Annual Meeting, you will:
- Join the largest gathering of laboratory-medicine professionals in the world.
- Discover cutting-edge technology in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, mass spectrometry and more.
- Attend lectures, plenary sessions, symposia and other educational events showcasing the latest medical research.
- Connect with IVD instrument buyers and developers – like us!
Visit KMC Systems at booth 3741.
Meet with us at AACC 2014 to discover how our more than 30 years of medical instrumentation experience can help you develop, design and manufacture your IVD, life science or lab automation equipment.
Large, respected medical OEMs trust KMC to get their medical device project done right the first time because we offer:
- Innovative engineering expertise.
- Unparalleled quality that includes ISO 13485 compliance.
- A reliable, collaborative medical instrumentation project experience.
Get your free pass to the AACC Annual Meeting today, and we’ll look forward to seeing you at AACC 2014 in Chicago from July 27 to 31.
Schedule a meeting with one of our KMC Systems team members. We can’t wait to meet you or reconnect!
Want to chat but can’t make it to AACC 2014? No problem! Fill out this form to contact us directly, and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Or, if you’re interested in our services, but you aren’t ready to reach out yet, download our brochure for more information on our medical device design, development and manufacturing services.
What are you looking forward to the most at AACC 2014? Let us know in the comments below!
P.S.: To follow, or participate in, the event on Twitter use hashtag #AACC2014.
P.P.S.: For the latest updates on AACC 2014, check out the American Association for Clinical Chemistry Annual Meeting Blog.