The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2017 Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah is right around the corner. This November 16-18th, join KMC Systems at the event, highlighting this years theme, "Where Molecular Leads Medicine to Best Patient Care".
With 200+ exhibiting companies, numerous scientific programs, CE credits, cutting edge abstracts and posters; AMP is sure to be quite the event! KMC will be at booth #600, we look forward to seeing you there!
With more than 2,000 molecular diagnostic professionals attending from around the world, AMP2017 is the show to discover the latest advancements in research and technologies in molecular diagnostics. If you are looking to find an outsourcing partner for your next medical development, design or manufacturing project, or to connect with your colleagues, clients and vendors, then the 2017 AMP Scientific Program and Exhibit Hall is the conference for you.
AMP2017 registration includes access to:
- AMP 2017 Welcome Reception
- Scientific Sessions (Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics).
- Keynote Lecture by the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics
- Exhibit Hall featuring over 200 companies in the Molecular Diagnostics field
- Daily Poster Sessions featuring 400+ posters on Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, and Solid Tumors
- Free Continental Breakfast/Coffee Breaks/Lunch
- Experience a full day of Corporate Workshops on November 15 (not restricted to registered meeting attendees)
- World wide industry networking opportunities
While at the conference there are many special events to attend, including corporate workshops, international showcases, innovation spotlights, networking and social events.
One Special Event to Take Note of:
Diagnostic Strategies in Advanced NSCLC: Guiding Treatment Decisions Through Pathology
(Separate Registration Required)
Developed through AMP and Medscape Education Oncology
Wednesday, November 15
Reception: 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM - offering hors d'oeuvres and beverages
Symposium: 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM
Educational event on clinical trial data and practice guidelines supporting the use of ALK, EGFR, ROS1, and PD-L1 status in the treatment selection for patients with advanced NSCLC.
Note: Pre-Registration recommended. You can register for this FREE event when you register for the Annual Meeting. If you have already registered for the meeting and would like to attend this event, please login to the Attendee Service Center and edit your registration.
There will be many colleagues to visit and exhibitor booths to see. With only a few days and many events to partake in, make the most of your time and plan ahead. Want to be sure to have a discussion with the KMC Systems team? Please click here to schedule a meeting at the event!
To learn more about KMC Systems' Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities, download our brochure