The Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) 2016 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina is right around the corner. KMC Systems is looking forward to this exciting event, themed "Big World. Molecular Medicine. One Community." and we hope to see you there!
With 200+ exhibiting companies, including KMC Systems at booth #203, the AMP Exhibit Hall is not to be missed! Check out these links to the most exciting features at AMP2016.
Whether you're searching for the latest products, looking for an outsourcing partner for your next medical development, design or manufacturing project, or wish to connect with your colleagues, clients and vendors, the AMP Scientific Program and Exhibit Hall has it all.
AMP2016 registration includes access to:
- AMP 2016 Welcome Reception
- Scientific Sessions (Genetics, Infectious Diseases, Hematopathology, Informatics, Tech Topics and more)
- Keynote Lecture by the recipient of the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics
- Exhibit Hall featuring 200+ exhibiting companies in the Molecular Diagnostics field
- Poster Sessions featuring 400+ posters on topics such as Genetics, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Hematopathology ,Tech Topics and more
- Free Continental Breakfast/Coffee Breaks/Lunch
- Specialty Lunches and Corporate Workshops
- Sessions on the emerging scientific research that is shaping precision medicine
- Information on new methods, tests and technologies that can enhance clinical care
- Networking opportunities with companies and colleagues from around the globe
Tuesday – November 8 – AMP Reference Materials (RM) Forum
Wednesday – November 9 – AMP Corporate Workshop Day
Thursday – November 10 – AMP Product Showcase, Scientific Programs, Expo Floor
Friday – November 11 – AMP Product Showcase, AMP Scientific Programs and Expo Floor
Saturday – November 12 – AMP Product Showcase, AMP Scientific Programs and Expo Floor
The AMP Molecular Pathology Outreach Course (MPOC) also on Wednesday November 9, is presented by the AMP Training & Education Committee and requires a separate registration. The Molecular Pathology Outreach Course agenda is designed for pathologists, residents, laboratory directors and technologists and is considered to be valuable offering that benefits professionals at any level in their career.
To learn more about KMC Systems' Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities, download our brochure