There have been many new advancements in the field of microbiology in recent years as well as new innovations in the development and design of laboratory automation and microbiology instrumentation. Join KMC Systems and others for this exciting virtual trade show on Microbiology.
On September 2 and 3, Labroots, a leading scientific social networking website and producer of educational virtual events and webinars, will be hosting a free virtual show for Microbiology.
If you aren't already a member of Labroots, join now for free and register for the Microbiology virtual event.
Topics for this year's Labroots microbiology conference include:
- Global Regulatory Pressure on Product Preservation
- Emerging Infections
Conference participants can:
• Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
• Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
• Chat live with peers and speakers
• Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
• Earn free CME and CE continuing education credits
Registration is free! Sign up today and engage with colleagues, industry peers, and visit exhibitor booths.
Among the exhibitors, KMC Systems will have a virtual booth at the conference. Please visit our booth to chat with a member of the KMC team, view whitepapers, brochures, and learn more about KMC's capabilities in the medical device engineering and contract manufacturing industry.
If you are unable to attend the event and would like to learn more about KMC Systems, you can download the capabilities brochure here.